<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

He wants me to go to the dentist with him. haha
Monday, March 01, 2010

His unpredictable gestures like this, I find it adorable.
:)

Even after 4 years of knowing each other, there are still more to learn from one another.
Oh yes, the discovery continues.

Hey Love, I did enjoy the long chat last night.
Though it made me think about all the what-ifs. But at the end of it all, I believe things happened the way they did for our betterment. I believe it helps us to appreciate each other more.

People always say that having a child strengthen the bond of the husband and wife. I don't really understand what that means, but with Zahra in our lives, I can't agree more.

Ayah used to tell me before, that for every time he got into a heated argument with ibu, and if he somehow felt angry or if he felt a surge of hatred coming along, he'll try to cool off by being appreciative of what ibu had done for him. And the very first thing in that list is, for bringing the four of us into his world and raised us to be who we are now.
I think that is very touching, as not many men out there do that.

See, a child changes everything.
It changes your world.

With Zahra, I have company all the time, even when Love is away for anchorage and such. I have to admit that every time I look at her, she reminds me of Love, and I like that. Her hair especially, an exact replica i must say. And her nose.. tsk tsk.
At this age of hers, I can see that she enjoys being talked to, even by strangers. She's really getting good in this art of conversing and she looks adorable when she's trying to 'talk' in her own language, but one just need to ignore her tons of saliva dripping from her mouth. :P

The other day, Love mentioned about his realisation on how tough a working mother's routine is. I just smiled at him and thanked Allah he realised that. See, he grew up with his mother as a housewife. I don't. I saw how my mother has to wake up early, get us all ready for school,work, come home and prepare home cooked meals and then do some preparations for her next day's lessons or just marking. It can be a challenge doing all that alone. Thank goodness I'm still living with my mil. At least I can take in these slowly. The real challenge will be managing everything in our own house and that'll be in 2 years time, insya allah.

And again, Love is the more excited significant other.
From the wedding, the baby and now the house.
Touchy.
I think we'll start a war once we are all set to start on the renovation. Apparently we have different likings. Blame it on our parents. Mine, for putting anything they can buy on empty corners and his, for loving simplicity.
bah..

Whatever it is sayang, I'll make the decision for my kitchen and our bedroom ok.
And yes, we have known each other for 4 years already. :)

writtern @1:40 PM