<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Something is up
Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ok.
Date check 8 more days of freedom before the mayhem starts.
And i'll be thinking of Zahra every minute in school. :(

Updates on Zahra.
She has turned 3 month! Yeay.
And what she does best now is still cooing with lots of saliva, trying to turn herself to the crawling position and of course she did that with her ever so loud grunts.
Yes, Zahra is a little louder than others. I used to be worried by that back then, only to realise that I don't actually understand her different cries. But now, alhamdulillah, I can decipher most of it. :P
But I wish Zahra can talk a little earlier, maybe like now, so at least that way Mak won't keep on scolding her for being 'noisy'. But that's a little far-fetched kan?

Love said Zahra is special.
And I believe so too.
To add to that she's getting more adorable day by day. If only i can upload a pic of her with her jebiks everytime she is about to cry. I think she'll be talkative too. Maybe follows the abah's trait.
Sume ikut abah dia.
Rambut lah, perangai lah. And makciks will always say ,"Bagus ikut bapak. Sejuk."



Now, updates on my part.
Remember that post talking bout coming up with something creative. Well, most probably it'll be up and running by mid February. Insya Allah.
With a little support from Mas and Ez and Hadi and of course Love, there'll be a possibility that my business venture will begin with a big bang. Insya Allah.

And if you're wondering what will i'll be coming up with, just wait for the announcement coming early February yar. In the meantime, just take a closer look at Lil Zahra. Maybe you'll find the answer. *winks*



writtern @9:03 AM