I got an iPhone on his birthday. Hoho
Friday, January 01, 2010
It's 2010, the beginning of a new year. That fast huh? The last time I remembered bout last Jan was that Love and me were trying for a baby and alhamdulillah we conceived zahra late Jan last year. And now baby zahra who is 2months plus now is sleeping peacefully in my arms. Alhamdulillah.
I heart 2009.
A year of great challenge that follows with great rewards. Having zahra is indeed a good way of ending the year. Hopefully 2010 will bring us much Love and joy and great blessings from Allah.
To my love, mursed, thank you for being the man you are, for loving me unconditionally, for giving me strength, for your patience and understanding and most importantly for making me smile and feel good inside and out. For what we've been through I thank Allah for letting u be a part of my life and zahra's too.
I love you.
(iPhon-ing off)
P.S: I know it is so belated but I still want to wish u a ver big big shoutout " happy 30th sayang" and another 10 more years dah nak kena gi haji. :)
