<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

It's her 2nd month tomorrow
Monday, December 21, 2009

No wonder she's been crying all day long. I was skeptical at first, when the elders told me about babies meragam the day before their monthly birth date.

Tu ah, dah ada anak sendiri baru tahu.

Hmm. I think she misses her abah badly.


Can't sleep without the grey baju. It has traces of Love's scent. And both of us tembams (that's what he called us) love it. hehe.

Oh by the way, I can't believe I'm anxious about our date this coming Wednesday night. I can't stop thinking of what to wear for his birthday celebration!

He still gives me sugar rush, eh?
Unbelievable.


writtern @10:24 PM