Thursday, November 26, 2009
So it has been 7 weeks since I gave birth to my bucuk zahra.
And if anyone asked me if i could still remember the labour pain, honestly, no.
What I remembered was the sequence of events that happened that day - from horrible menstrual cramps to me still refused to go to the hospital thinking it was just braxton hicks to lying down in Foz gripping my mother's hand as we made our way to the hospital to getting irritated by Love's selengerness in finding important documents to break down right after one of the contractions to Dr Aziz scolding me for being cengeng. And after a 4+ hours of labour, at exactly 12.08pm, lil Azzahra was born.
Alhamdulillah =)
So welcome me to motherhood!
Challenging yet gratifying for every new things I learned not just about the little one but also Love. It is a totally different feeling to see him handle the new responsibility so smoothly, and at times even better than me.
And I have to add that Zahra likes him more than she likes me.
Betul anak bapak.
