<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

After a loonnnngggg time
Monday, March 16, 2009

It is the end of the holidays and I am still not recharged yet.


This pregnancy, is the total opposite of the first.


- Morning sickness, or for me it would be morning/afternoon/evening/wee hours in the morning sickness
- I hate make up and dressing up and even wearing perfume. boohoo (So if you see me looking all nice for any meet-ups, DO appreciate it hor.)
- All my favourite dishes become my least favourites and vice versa
- The idea of cooking doesn't excite me as much as it used too. Thankfully I still enjoy watching cooking shows. haha


I wonder why.
With all these signs, people are already making a guess on the gender. Bah. It doesn't matter to me. Most importantly, is having a healthy baby. Insya Allah =)


And how is darling hubby adjusting to the new (hopefully temporary) change?
He has been patient and understanding, and extra loving too. It does feel good to be not bothered by routines and just have him going to the extreme to take good care of me. To add to that, he is getting used to me puking everywhere I go.


And darling is a sweetie.
He was the only one who remembered our wedding anniversary. I kid you not. I was so into this pregnancy that I did forget our wedding anniversary. So on the 7th of march, right after my usual check up, I dozed off in Foz while he drove us back home. That was what I thought. After half an hour or so, he parked at Town and woke me up, telling me he need to get something there. So i accompanied him and he brought me to an LV boutique and got me the Damier Galliera bag I've been eyeing for 3 months or so.


His reason for buying me that bag is simple. Coz I know what and why I want it.
You see, everytime we went to LV, I would take a look at that bag, and only that bag. And when he commented it is a little off the mark, I didn't even turn to smaller bags, 'hoping' that the price will fall within the range. I just dragged him out of the shop and say 'It's okay'. Yeah that's me. If I put my head and heart on something, I will only want that.


My personal reason for loving that bag:
Besides the designer brand, it's not in the usual brown/dark brown shades, which I don't adore at all. It's in the shade of greyish-white. Nothing extravagant. Simple yet gorgeous. It's big for all my nonsense and necessary stuffs too. Many would have noticed that Im not a fan of slings, pouch, wristlets and small bags. It makes me wanna cry when I can't squeeze in my necessary items, and that always happened during Hari Raya or weddings. lolz.


And I have promised Love I'll be using the bag for a lifetime.
That will make it worth it right?
lolz.
Thank you, baby.
You'll get a kick-ass birthday present this year k. =)

writtern @9:58 PM