<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Movies.. movies.. movies
Saturday, February 21, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire.
Good show. If you ask me if its a poverty porn, I'll say kindof.
And that show made me cry for 5 good mins or so, on this part about a small boy who had his eyes poured with acid to make him blind, so he'll get more money when he's out begging. Horrible.


And when I cried, Love was the one laughing.
And although he makes it sound like as if he's laughing at my silliness, I know he's amazed by my sensitivity.

heh.

Now I'm left with watching The curious case of Benjamin Button.
Heard it is a longggg show with couple of scenes to be sad about.
So, any takers?
I promise I'll bring a box of tissue. =)
Love is not that interested to watch, as dear hubby of mine only likes to see Brad Pitt in Troy, while I like Mr Pitt in anything and if its ever possible, nothing.
tsk tsk. Anyway, did I just make hubby sounds like he's a gay?

writtern @3:04 PM