<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Your husband is sorry
Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School has started and I am loving my Timetable. Only 4 hour lessons on Mon and Tues, a free day on Wednesday and 2 hour lessons on both Thursday and Friday. Gerek ah. The only downside is that it'll last for 7-8 weeks only. hur hur


The other day, Love and me had this conversation on why people would splurge for their kid's birthdays. He mentioned that most probably because celebrating your kids' birthdays is one of the few things people look forward to, every year, once they are married. That's true. But about splurging. I'm unsure. I wouldn't say I won't ever end up like that. More likely I would spend within my means, insya Allah, and not neglecting spending on important stuffs like the little one's education,health, insurance and savings.



Talking bout education, it has been another boggling issue. All those early education, how true is that? All I could remember what my parents did with us, their children ,was giving assessments to do and go through the answers and corrections together. Even that started when I was like 5 years old. Way beyond that (not as early as one,two or three), were just picture books and encyclopedias being read to me. Nowadays, there's flash cards and such, and whatever other methods people claimed useful. Honestly, I don't know. I don't want to end up doing something which I don't believe in, that is, doing things simply because many others are doing so. But then again, I don't want my children to somehow lose out because of me.




I told my mother how I felt about this and she advised me to follow what they did, but with a little extra. Haha. Looking at how kiasu parents are these days, the little will end up like a whole lot more huh?



Thank goodness it takes two heads to make decision on that. And I like the fact how we complemented each other well, especially in decision-making, as most of the time, we have conflicting ideas and yet we come to a decision which is a mixture of both of ours. To add to that, the funny moment (or what-i-always-look-forward-to moment), is when things got a little tense, and we ended referring to each other's opinions as "yours, not mine".

writtern @12:14 PM