<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Time well spent =)
Saturday, January 03, 2009


On the eve of the new year, we had a simple supper at Teh Tarik JW. And since I had not been seeing all of the Swiss gals for so long, I bet I was the most excited one. hahaa. Supper was gratifying. And plus, it was the first time I left my hubby behind late at night. haha. Baby was cool bout it, plus, he stayed up til I came home too, which is around 1ish. =) So yup, I have to thank both the Swiss gals and Baby for the memorable night. Hopefully, there'll be more to come.


Btw, my mil and fil are back! Alhamdulillah...
I was surprised to see bapak lost weight. I have to admit, right there and then, I saw a glimmer of hope in fighting off the late Haji Idris big genes. And mak, she's glowing. I like her tan and her new dyed hair. Makes me wanna go red head too. bah..

We had a kenduri on 1st Jan itself and another one today. All I can say is Hellllooooo good food. Haiz, glutton me. :P


I've been noticing that I can get so tired and exhausted easily these days. I wasnt sure if it was because of the preparation for fil and mil to come back and aftermath of kenduri, that is, cleaning the house or because my anaemic has kicked in again. Urgh.I am just not ready to see doctor. The thought of them taking a test tube of my blood sends chill down my spine. But I know I have to get this anaemic problem fixed (provided if I am anaemic), especially since I'm trying to conceive.


To add to that, I've another problem in my hand : I've been gobbling in more food than I used to. So much for wanting to lose weight. I've still that extra one kg to shed and even that was close to impossible. *pouts*


Anyways, school will be starting soon. Not that excited though. Maybe a little from looking at my timetable. Honestly speaking, I am worried of THE practicum. I hope everything will go on smoothly. Insya Allah.
In the meantime, I need my movie and Haagan Daz treats. *looks hard at Love*

writtern @7:51 AM