Port Dickson - my first loonngg drive
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Am back from our PD trip.
And I had my share of driving. Went 160 km/h. Thank goodness I didn't let ayah know that I drove. My dad would have killed me before I ended up twisted behind my own wheels.
Talking bout the car, haiz.. yet another accident happened last Friday. A lorry decided to kiss Foz's big butt. Now my whole bumper kena tukar. Don't know it will cost $2000+. Thank goodness I didn't accept any money from that driver. He wanted to give me 20 or 50 bucks at first, then raised it to a hundred. So I just laughed right at his face, since I thought he was out of his mind. haha.
Tiara Beach Resort was not bad. The room was huge and it faces the lagoon. Spent my time swimming and also doing the fish spa. The fish spa, was kind of a waste. I refused to put down my legs for the first 10 minutes as I couldn't stand the ticklish feeling. And when I felt okay after some time, there were only few miserable fishes near my feet. Waste duit betul.
So the whole trip ended up ok. Though at first I wasn't quite excited, more of worried. This trip was decided on like a week before we set off and we didn't have any reservation. And I decided to be a biatch to Love the whole trip. Amazingly, he was extremely patient. And everytime I was about to blow up or be an A-S-S, he would calm me down or tried to cover up for me so that nobody noticed. That, i have to thank him. I was losing my mind, worrying about so many things throughout the journey.
And after everything was more settled, I apologised to him. And he went, " You memang gitu. You tahupun you salah. And you chose to be 'high maintainance' at M'sia and not when you were at Vegas and LA."
tsk tsk tsk
Anyway. congrats to Faizad and Syida on the newest addition to their family, baby Ashraf (i think that's how it's spelled). Such a cutey. And I am glad you love the Baby Kaed bag. =)
