<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

A year wiser huh?
Friday, December 26, 2008

I decided to have the big birthday bunny's celebration on Saturday, couple of days earlier.

I had everything planned out.
You see, in the morning, send the car off for servicing.
Afternoon, tuition followed by hunting for gift wrappers.
Late afternoon, drive him to town for the birthday dinner at Carousel.


Everything went as planned.. Well, we got a little more than what we have expected.
In the morning, while waiting for our car to be serviced, we finally went to Ikea, something which I've been wanting to go to since I can't remember when.

In the afternoon, baby got to unwrap his presents even though we hadn't gone to the dinner part yet.

And then right after our fantastic dinner, while we were on our way back home, I got into a so-called accident with a Beamer. Thank goodness we didn't hit them. The funny thing was that I was calmer than baby was. Kudos to me!
Well, whatever it is, the accident shouldn't be the highlight of the day right?

So back to the b'day celebration..

I didnt feel like giving him the presents yet but he insisted.. and kept on insisting close to an hour. Finally, I gave up. I told him to stay put in our room while I went to the other room to finish up wrapping. After half an hour or so, the gifts were ready to be unwrapped. Baby was excited, even more when he saw the first gift, which was the Garmin GPS. I knew he couldnt wait to use it. The 2nd gift, which I had cleverly placed under the box of the first, is the Ipod nano. We need one badly for our forester, and Baby had been yakking about getting one this year.

Im glad he loves the gifts.

and enjoyed the feast we had at Carousel.

writtern @4:39 PM