After the 3 hour flight, we transit at philippine and waited for 4 freaking hours, where after lunch, I tore the discount coupons of all the premium outlets while Love pretended to be busy reading his mag.bah.
We then continued our flight to LA. It was a long flight to US and we spent hours sleeping. Once we reached LA, we were greeted by the chirpy tour guides Dol and Yana, not forgetting their little Nurin too. We camwhored a little while waiting for the feeder bus to go to Thrifty, the car rental company.
We checked in at our Super8 Motel in Anaheim. Shared a room with couple fizah and khairul. The room wasn't that bad as I have expected a motel would look like. Room was spacious and the bathroom was clean.
The 2nd day, we woke up early around 5ish am and made our way to Vegas. Initially the fog was horrible but subsided half an hour later.
We reached Las Vegas premium outlets around 10ish and began our shopping madness.
Love and me split up at first. Him with the guys, me with the ladies. But this didn't work. We always ended up shopping together coz somehow for some things, we needed the other half's opinions. And if it wasnt because of me tagging along while he went on a t-shirt spree, he would have bought 3 GREEN t-shirts. This little thing of us needing each other was a little unexpected and I still find that it was adorable of him.
There, I bought fossil and adidas watches, armani clothings and earrings, dkny jeans, ralph lauren t-shirts, aldo bags and shoes, bebe jeans and top, guess necklaces and jeans and ck undies. All for just 200+ USD. And then I spent a good deal at Coach outlet. 7bags for 600+USD. I nearly fainted. Went crazy a while until Love came by to knock some sense into me.. haha. Coz I would have bought all.
We headed to MGM Grand Hotel Vegas and unpacked all our shopping bags to fit in the luggages we brought along to Vegas, solely for this shopping purpose.
After that, we had dinner of maggie goreng and black pepper beef (packed for us by lovely mak)
Later that night we went to noorani, the indian restaurant. It was our first time there. Finally, some asian dishes after dinners of burgers and fries and maggies.
For the 4th day, we drove back to L.A and stopped by Desert Hills Premium Outlets to burn holes in our pockets yet again. This outlet is similar to the Vegas Premium Outlets. Bought things from Bass, Levis, Aldo,Burberrys, Banana Republic,Dior,Bebe,Charlotte Reusse etc. Too many to type them out. I have to say, things are way cheaper there. Despite the cold weather, we could still shopped like there is no tomorrow. bah. But even so, Love and me finished shopping an hour before most of them. We didn't get to cover every shop in both wings as we prioritised on which shops we wanted to go first. Anyways, I didn't manage to take any pics except the pics of our happy faces. haha.
On the fifth day, we went shopping (yet again) at Block at Orange and South Coast Plaza. Spent on bath and body works and VS products, VS lingeries, Papaya tops and dresses, Forever 21 jeans, some t-shirts and shoes. The best deal for that day was the 12bucks Forever 21 jeans. *faints*
The sixth day, went to Hollywood Walk of Fame and Universal Studios. The walk of fame kind of a disappointment. Merepek seh. The funny part was that I believed everybody felt that it was a waste of time (after noticing its just a long pathway with stars and names on it) but nobody said anything until Wati spoke up first. She said, "Hah, datang jauh2 setakat tengok ni je." And the rest of us went, "a ah." lolz... After that, Dol suggested going to Universal Studios.
There werent many shops to entertain both me and Love and we ended up only buying magnets and Starbucks coffee. With the cold weather, we ended finishing up the Universal Studios tour earlier than the rest. And when we were on our way out, they were just halfway through. bah. We ended waiting at the lift area for an hour coz Love forgotten to get the keys from them, and I would have frozen to death if we have gone back in to find them. We reached our Super 8 motel at Anaheim around 10 ish and tried to rest but couldnt. Because an hour or so after that we were all ready to go for the midnight Thanksgiving CRAZY sale. There was a heavy jam on the way to the Desert Hills Premium Outlets and we couldn't find any parking slot except one which was near the fire hydrant. I didnt notice that until Love pointed it out to us. Nobody said anything so we left the car and went on shopping only to find out that there was a ticket later.. =(
Anyway, the midnight sale wasn't like what we have expected. The queues for boutiques like Coach,Dior,Burberrys,Jimmy Choos, etc were so long even though the shops were not opened yet. Imagine that. And most of the shoppers were asians (Indons,Chinese and there were some malays too!!). So most of us wasted our time on queuing. I was thankful that Love and me, we kinda helped each other out. I let Love shopped while I queued up for him. Once he got what he wanted, he joined the queue while I went to other shop and started to queue for him and waited for him to shop again. We repeated this "strategy" of ours and we ended getting what we wanted. We finished shopping at 6ish in the morning and spent our time sleeping in the car while waiting for the couple Fizah and Khairul. Around 7.40 am, we set off to our motel to rest and packed.
We checked out by 12.30pm and spent our time shopping at Walmart and Sears as our flight was at 9pm. Once we checked in at the airport, we endured 20+hours of flight and waiting til we finally reached Singapore. We were so exhausted by then.
So for this trip it was basically lots of T.I/Rihanna/Neo's songs, shopping, missing spicy food and then got sick of Indians' and thankfully there's Warung Pojok, shopping,breathtaking sceneries, freezing cold weather, shopping, boots (which can be a pain in the ass), lack of sex (which to me is like a non-existed sex life), shopping, cleavage and vegas, drugs in the Vegas streets, scary african americans,fish burgers, long hours of driving and more more shopping. heh.
And they are suggesting going again in 2years time. Yeay.
P/S: Knowing the camwhore me, I would have taken more pics right? So yup, check out the photos.
