On the last day...
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
It is funny how my mom turned all her attention to me once my sister and her family moved out of the house already. Seriously, she would call me every day at 8.30am and told me to get up, and I would answer in a way so subtle but manage to send the 'not to worry bout me' message to her. And as always her answer will be, "ibu tahu lah, ibu takde keje".. haha kelakar.
I guess that's the best part of having me as their daughter,
they don't have to worry at all. And this thing goes way back since I was small. I remembered how my dad jokingly told me that I helped him save more money since I don't need tuition at all. And ever since I'm married, they even know i'm looking after hubby well.
The other time, me and my dad were having a conversation and he told me he would rate me 5, at being a good wife. 5, was a super low number for me especially if it is out of 10. So i asked him why that low and he replied its 5 out of 7; he couldn't possibly rate me on every aspect of a good wife.
bahh..
Talking bout being full-time housewife, in December that is, I've been watching reruns of Desperate Housewives Season 4 and 5 like thrice. And I think I'm falling in love with Bree. She would be my perfect alter-ego. haha. Though I know Love, like all other men, would prefer Gabby to be the one. haha.
So...
new year is tomorrow, and the year 2009 will begin.
Taking a sneek peak at 2009, there'll be
- CNY Batam trip and June's Redang with the WAGs, maybe another one in December
- Practicum and the real thang
- Increment this Jan (woohoo)
- Pimping the Forester? (maybe a little)
- more pampering of myself (this includes shopping and spa and whatnots)
- hopefully 3 noise-makers in this house
- saving for house reno and furniture (trying not to go on loan there)
and the most awaited....... One year wedding anniversary
Talking bout anniversary, I am still clueless on what to get for him this coming March and where to dine. Kinda tired of Carousel, and not interested in Straits Kitchen, considering the poor selection of dessert.
Hmm.. should it be a simple gathering then?
Haiyoh...
I hope some ideas pop up soon, and hopefully even anchorage won't get in the way.
=)
And oh yar... I cant wait for the meet up later. Maybe Love and I will go out for dinner and have the Haagan Daz ice cream first. Then if we're still up for fun, we'll catch midnight movie. Thought of watching 7 pounds.
