I love you
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I have to admit that at times he made me mad, for example, when he refused to help around when I was tired or messed up the house like as if I was babysitting two kids. But somehow he got things done especially when he thought I wasn't looking. And well, there were moments that he disappointed me and made me upset but somehow I ended feeling better coz he made me talk about my feelings and the things that made me upset, even if it means tongue-lashing him.
You see,
for all those crazy moments, he made it a point to make things better. He bettered himself, one step at a time. He showed that he cares,like what matters to me, are important to him too. The little things he does - the compliments on my cooking to how good I look, the unexpected hugs or kisses he gave, the way he scolded me when I didnt do things the way it should be done, the encouragement he gave to drive like a man (or maybe like him) and even the way he tried not to tell me that he was jealous. At the end of each day, there will always be something to smile and be happy about.
I love especially having him by my side at the end of each day and him as the first person I lay my eyes on every morning. I love our conversations on random topics we have every night right before we fall asleep. I love how he noticed the little details or the changes (which sometimes I wish he hadn't). I love to hear his laughter everytime I said or did something silly. I love the way he stroke my hair everytime I rest my head on his chest. I love the way he assured me when I got all worried and when he smiled everytime he told me something which I found highly interesting.
Most amazingly, he listens to what I say and what I didnt.
It scares me a little knowing how good he can read me inside out. haha.
I guess such bond happens to every husband and wife - you open up, you are honest with each other, you learn how they react or they dont to certain things or issues, you know the little sacrifices and compromises they made for you and not forgetting learn to love them more every single day.
Yes, I am loving every single minute I spend with him.
And I am grateful I have the rest of my life to do it.
Yeah, I know that we are married for just 9 months and we have a long road infront of us. Living together is a discovery on its own. Just the other day, I found out he doesn't like curry maggie.
Yeah, I know that we are married for just 9 months and we have a long road infront of us. Living together is a discovery on its own. Just the other day, I found out he doesn't like curry maggie.
bah.. Thankfully he eats everything I cook. So not a problem, that one.
