<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Home sweet home
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Im back and yeah, I need to update on the many things that had happened these past 2 weeks.


I promise I'll upload the pics of my US vacation soon. :)


Btw, our long awaited Subaru Forester came in three days before our trip. Besar siul. Amazingly I have confidence in driving this big thing. And I never realised how particular I am in maintaining the car, from its exterior to the arrangement of things in it and to the very minute detail of what my car will smell of. tsk tsk


I know that getting the forester wasn't what we have planned on getting initially (remember I blogged bout getting an mpv?). Love and me realised that once we go MPV, we cannot turn back to sedan unless of course we stick to the MPV up until we are fifty or so, when all our kids are married and own a vehicle. So we decided to move on to an SUV instead. And boy, I definitely love the rugged-look of the forester. Can't wait for another year or so, for the end of the warranty, to modify it: add the air scoop, change the rim and the tyres to 18-inch or so, add the thule roof rack etc


And it has been days for me to think of a nick for this new car. The previous one was called Whitey simply because it is white. But I don't feel like calling this subaru forester Blackie simply because I dont want to. =P


Its okay then, i'll just simply call it Forester. Coz 'Forester' is simply cool like that.

writtern @7:35 AM