7 more days of waiting...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
for the soon to be 29-year-old..
bah.
The number just gets bigger... for him i think =p
And this man can be irritating.. especially when his birthday is just around the corner. Just the other day, I was browsing through online stores and purchased some of the items, and I got a call from him a few hours later, telling me he knew what his gifts were. Thankfully, the orders were cancelled due to some inventory errors. haha.
It gets annoying, i guess, everytime he knows what's up my sleeves.
But baby, I might have made a mistake for that.. but not for the real thang.
I know you will love
I have to say I still have some loose ends to deal with. Just need the creative juices to kick in and the hands to work the miracle, not forgetting the husband to have a "time off" on Saturday and Sunday. It bothers me that his PJM keeps giving him projects which are nearing the final stage, i don't know what they call it, pre-anchorage stage? *urgh*. Dont even want to think of the anchorage. I'll be husband-less for weeks. boohoo.
Anyways, on a much lighter note, last weekends were spent on movie marathon over homemade apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and sarpino's pizzas (we're loving Sarpinos!!). And guess what? Love is addicted to Desperate Housewives, thanks to me of course. lolz. It feels great, you know, just lazing around on a Sunday, doing impromptu stuffs in between like go Alip for breakfast, shopping at autobac (my new favourite place.. hur hur), do some interior cleaning for the car, whipping up apple crumble and supper with his friends at alip(again).
And oh,I really cant wait to have my own house.
Like the idea of skimpy shorts and cute spaghettis.
ooh-la-la
