<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Let's go Vegas baby
Monday, November 17, 2008

His friends finally decided to go to Vegas instead of spending time and our tight-budget at Disneyland.


And I jumped for joy because I am not a fan of that Mouse and co. and I'll just leave that piece of Lala-land out until I have kids of my own..... to have them force me and hubby to go there for some December holiday trip, and yes, and when they are old enough to recognise the Disney characters. haha.


And ooh yeah, Love couldn't stop grinning when they were talking bout Vegas.
Whatever it is, you're not Helmi k b.
You know what I mean. *muah*


I'm 3/4 done with my packing. Still left with the 3 pairs of shoes, some toiletries, and last minute tops to stuff in. And I started packing last saturday. pfft. Love on the other hand did it in 5 minutes. The list of things to bring , that I came up with for him.. is redundant lah. geramm.


The other day, I told my NIE friends how I did my list. Told them I categorised all my things and i wrote the things in details. I even have accessories as a category on its own. bahh. They told me to take a picture of the bags we will be bringing so they can compare hubby's bag to mine. haha. I have to agree that the reason why I am extremely well organised is simply because, I wanna look good. heh. If I can squeeze my wardrobe in my bag, i would have done it. And yes, I am well aware of the fact that I can never go on a backpack trip coz even if I do go, people will just leave me behind. haha



So time check, 5 more days to go..


and still no news bout our Subaru. booo.

writtern @5:39 PM