"You're stress? She should be the stressed-one"
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
That was the only comment given that made me realised how silly I am.
So my sis-in-law is pregnant. AGAIN.
It made me feel lousy for a day or so. The silliest thing was that I cried badly on last Sunday, the night she broke the news, and I ended up so sick even until today.
Merepek kan?
And the one thing I kept telling myself is not to be pressured.
Coz they say, that once I kept thinking bout it, getting pregnant will be more difficult then before.
Macam-macam kan.
bah.
Looking at the brighter side of it, Izzul is getting "friendlier" with me now, compared to back then. But no matter what, I still need to adjust to his high-pitch shrills. This makes me wonder if my sister-in-law loves to shout or sing aloud when baby Izzul is in her tummy. lolz.
Okay, putting the topic bout babies aside, have to say I can't wait to go for my holidays. I really really need the break. Assignments and tests and exams are driving me crazy.
Boohoo.
And I'm still wondering if i can go for the halloween party.
It'll be my first tau, b. =)
