Memang dah giler
Friday, October 17, 2008
With 2 tests on Monday, One presentation on wednesday followed by a test, and 1 assignment due on thursday.. I can only still think of enjoying myself on weekends.
bah.
Love wanted to cage me in the house because of that. hur hur.
But knowing me, I cannot NOT go out. gilerrr.
So there's weddings and jalan rayas to look forward to. Talking bout weddings, this month is both our busy month because of the numerous weddings to attend. Nearly every week of this month, there will be at least one. Some of the weeks, came out two or even three. *faints* And those who went Mat's wedding. I love the dais colour.. It looks bold because of the red and the yellow is soothing. haiz. I really miss going through the sanding part. Yup, feels like doing it all over again. (with the same man, of course)
And maybe, can get more Tiffany's?
or should it be Cartier then?
heh.
After all, fhi, I DO need a necklace.
