I was husbandless for exactly 4 days last week. It wasn't that awful like I thought it would be. But it wasn't a great feeling either. hur hur. And I can't imagine if he has to go overseas for a month or more. It'll be like those days when we were still getting to know each other, and he was overseas half of the time. Hah, since I was able to manage then, I should be fine too. *smile*
I have to admit, I prefer not to sleep a-l-o-n-e. It feels different to have an empty space beside me and I kept waking up every half an hour. Crap.
But with husband being away... I had extra time to spend with my dear family. Not bad right. =)We had our weekend bonding session. We celebrated ayah and abang mat's birthday on Saturday at Desa Kartika. Ok2 lah the food. The bill came up to 200+ bucks for 2 servings of 5 dishes and 10 desserts and juices.

After late lunch, we walked around Ngee Ann City to shop. I couldn't find anything that I feel like splurging on, but i have to admit I AM eye-ing on the LV or a burberry bag, ever since Beloved brought me to these shops to check out the bags. hur hur.
Anyways, school's timetable kinda sucks. From 8 to 8 at night, with longgggg breaks in between. Geram. And I found out I need to socialise with mates other than the PGDE Pri clan lah. Coz lunch-ing with them makes me think of assignments and group projects and whatnots. argh. Glad i bumped into some old schoolmates though. Have been like donkey years since I saw them. It has been so long that I really have to thank friendster coz at least I know they are still alive. :P
And i dropped by my previous school yesterday. Did managed to chat with my former pupils. I missed them so much and I could see how eager they were to talk to me. sigh. I have to confess that I do miss teaching there as the people are wonderful and the environment is different from other schools i did my relief teaching at.
Me on the last day of school
Hmm... should I go back to the school after I graduate? *pouts*