<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Of scroll and gown and happy smiles
Thursday, July 24, 2008

15th July @ NUS University Cultural Centre












A day that did justice for the many years of endurance. I am thankful to both families, especially for believing in me, for their encouragements and their prayers.


To you my love, thank you for being there for me from the very beginning, through my hard times. It amazed me that you decided to go through this with me when you can easily just walk away. And I won't forget that night in your car, when I decided to open up to you. :)


I couldn't believe I was in tears, while seated in the auditorium in my big gown and mortar board cap, waiting for the ceremony to begin.It feels good. One of the best feeling ever. I believe its the feeling of achievement. When I was lining up to receive my scroll, I remembered bout my primary school days prize giving ceremony where I received an award every single year without fail. The feelings of anxiety, eagerness and greatfulness rushed in. I felt like a primary school kid all over again.


I'm proud of myself for getting this far. And I want to succeed further, much further. Insya Allah.


One day, two families and one two loved ones. *winks*

writtern @11:49 AM