Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Ever since I moved in permanently into my m-i-l's place, I have been silently "tortured" to eat spicy food. It started with mildly spicy dishes and then it escalates to cili padi dishes. haha. I have to say, I am impressed! And i must admit I will feel something is missing everytime i eat a non-spicy dish.
Lately, I think my forgetful syndrome is getting worse, so much so, it has taken over my blur-sotong syndrome. I know its confusing, but whatever it is, both are equally bad. The other time, i wanted to go to Jurong West and I can only take 157 from one Bt Batok bus-stop. I kept telling myself 157 not 174. But when i saw 174, I happily boarded the bus. And I only realised i have made a mistake when i was a few stops away from JP. And there was once when i just sit and stare at the YEW TEE sign at the MRT platform, while the train moved on to the next station, Kranji. I don't know what was I thinking seh. Geram giler.
Maybe its just me and the public transportation.
Lately, I think my forgetful syndrome is getting worse, so much so, it has taken over my blur-sotong syndrome. I know its confusing, but whatever it is, both are equally bad. The other time, i wanted to go to Jurong West and I can only take 157 from one Bt Batok bus-stop. I kept telling myself 157 not 174. But when i saw 174, I happily boarded the bus. And I only realised i have made a mistake when i was a few stops away from JP. And there was once when i just sit and stare at the YEW TEE sign at the MRT platform, while the train moved on to the next station, Kranji. I don't know what was I thinking seh. Geram giler.
Maybe its just me and the public transportation.
Anyhoos, I have to confess that surprisingly, I have developed an interest in babies' stuffs. Am not trying to raise any alarms here but honestly, I will spend at least once a day to look at such websites.
Right now, I am much addicted to browsing through baby gifts websites. The things are so adorable and it makes me excited, yup, just by looking at them. And i have to say that my s-i-l's webbie is a cutie. I wish i can buy all the cute ones.
And i'm eyeing at this gift for sha
So for now just waiting for her to pop!
