P.S : Mak said, " Takde budak sunyi eh rumah."
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Having so many things to do such as updating my blog with the events attended last month and much more things that I did this hols (from baking to room-cleaning to going out with friends, sis-in-law and mak), I can still feel there is plenty of time left in my hands.
And I've been wasting those time on watching tv and dvds. urgh.
I am bored, seriously.
So much so that I went for haircut twice within 3 weeks, and I got my hair highlighted and my bangs short and rebonded. I like it... for now at least. Wait til the bangs grow a lil longer and I will find it irritating... rimassssssssss.
I know hubby Beloved will kill me... not for the hair ( he loves every new look of mine provided it has nothing to do with weight gain.. bah) but for the time wasted in not searching for a house. To be honest, I am beyond hopeful in getting a house at Bukit Batok( helloo Mr G-O-V-T). The last time we nearly signed a deal was this $425,000, low level, 11 year-old, a 5 room flat in a neighbourhood estate, only to come home and then calculated that we would be paying about 1800bucks every month from cpf, for 30 f-ing years. Hell yeah. what the toot right? Even the govt's hdb loan of more than half a million given to us is like useless at the moment. Its not as if we cant pay for it lah, but who knows 10 or 20 years down the road and we really cant pay for that, dah menyusahkan diri.
So since house is down (down which means N.A at the moment), we gladly turned our attention towards getting a new car. So hubby is now eyeing a 7-seater car, just for the fact that since we're changing the 5-seater Whitey, might as well we change it to a 7-seater, instead of getting another 5-seater. So now, i can definitely say bye-bye to Mark X and Lexus RX300. Geramm..
I just hope that driving such big car wont make me feel old. Even the sales lady commented that we are too young to drive an MPV considering the fact that we do not have any child at the moment. And OH BOY , that sure gives him an idea.
Oh well, I guess for less than a year or so, we'll be welcoming
