Since we're meant to be together, I dont need 101 reasons for you to be mine
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Start of the holidays, and we welcomed it with endless room-cleaning, since im moving over to his house this coming June.
And with room-cleaning, i entered another world of discoveries. Dont really wanna go into that.
But something was mind-boggling (then) though which is this crafty art piece which was meant for him, given a couple of years ago. Knowing that it was from his ex and it was of course personal, out of a sudden i felt a mixed of emotions. To be honest, it was a mix feeling of "i knew it", "ahh no biggie, I did that to my ex before" and worst, " he still keep this thing?". I know that little pinch of jealousy i felt was so uncalled for. But then again I'm a woman in love, I feel that its my "rights" somehow.
We didn't talk bout that, whatever that is.. It was only later at night, when I began to think it through and I realised how memories are meant to be memories, I decided to open up to him. I realised that no matter how much one might chuck the physical things, the memories will always be there. There is no point of doing so. And besides since im still keeping my diaries which I diligently wrote down my so-called life events since secondary school up to my JC life, aren't I being a hypocrite to this situation? And addition to that, to be honest, I do wonder if they still keep those little cards I made for them. haiz..
So different people have different ways to show that they moved on. So what then? Be it "there's no point to keep it anyway" or "its part of my life-shit", its your choice. And what can I say, hubby decided to be safe than sorry, though I did tell him to think again bout his decision.
So now, its my turn to decide on my stuffs then...
