<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

The small and simple things...
Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The unexpected kisses in the morning at the door before he left for work...


the compliments on my cooking, which i thought is expected from me...


the simple thank you(s) when I unexpectedly gave in instead of him...


the random actions of kissing my hands, saying I love you and also the flirtatious kisses in public. haha.
(dah halal pe.. :P)


Things like these, never fail to put a huge smile on my face.


And I noticed that I absolutely am addicted to making the bed after we have slept on it. So much so that Beloved think I am being an ass about it. lol. Seriously, it is enjoyable to make the bed and clean the room. Especially so after we made a huge mess hours before doing what we enjoy, having sex. *chuckles*

writtern @6:52 AM