And I want him to wear the dress too. :p
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I really need to learn how to exploit my darling husband to mark some of my work, considering a large number of my colleagues exploited their BFs. Haiz.. maybe I should try MCQs first. hah.
So i missed the party last weekend.
Horrible jam I must say.
But I'm glad I can F-I-N-A-L-L-Y collect my studio albums and frames and cd.
whee. So just wait for me to upload a few hor.
And ibu cried when she saw the picture of me and Beloved in our graduation dresses.
haha.
I know my parents have been waiting for that for years. It wasn't an easy ride for me. Neither for them.
Im thankful to Allah, I made them proud of me.
Talking bout graduation, I cant wait for this coming July. My convo ceremony. :P
I know lah, a bit the basi. haha. The best thing is that it'll be a bigger group of audience now. My family and friends, my in-laws and hubby.
I will cam-whore big time. I swear. And dear Beloved, you will not be spared!
