When they're all about biology, sex and babies.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
"Eh, i thought you are having your menses, " beloved said as he pointed to somewhere in-between my thighs.
"Yar, i still am lah. But it doesnt run like a turned on tap darling, " i replied cheekishly as he slammed the toilet door shut.
"Yar, i still am lah. But it doesnt run like a turned on tap darling, " i replied cheekishly as he slammed the toilet door shut.
I knew he was as eager as I am to wait for it to be over and done with.
haha. Biology lesson no 1 for the man.
The very first day when I found out I was having my menses, I was upset like hell. I know, I am sooo contradicting myself. Taking pills yet I have this hope to be pregnant at the same time. *sigh*
Then again, like Beloved said, we are not ready yet.
I just wish that I can know when exactly we will be ready.
haha. Biology lesson no 1 for the man.
The very first day when I found out I was having my menses, I was upset like hell. I know, I am sooo contradicting myself. Taking pills yet I have this hope to be pregnant at the same time. *sigh*
Then again, like Beloved said, we are not ready yet.
I just wish that I can know when exactly we will be ready.
On a lighter note, june holiday's short honeymoon is 80% confirmed. But we cant go HK seh. Arghh. Stupid SARS.
