<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Everything will fall into place
Thursday, March 06, 2008

That was what the married couples usually told me when I shared my worries with them. And for the first time, I was "shoo-ed" from school by my colleagues who were concerned with my love for marking. When I told them I have so many books and test papers to mark , they said, " Go home, get married first." hurhur.


On my way home last night I saw the decor people downstairs, fixing the wires and stacking up the chairs. Was semi-shocked coz it was just Wednesday and they are here already?? hurhur. Okay lah, have to admit that I freaked out for a moment there. ooops.


Now left with minor things to settle, like touch ups for the gubahans, packing of berkat etc etc. I am lucky to have siblings who are, oh well, more creative than I am. So Along did the gubahan for the dulangs. Gorgeous and i absolutely love the theme. Hadi, he did my room decor. It was hard work, but he managed to pull it off, surprisingly. Everything seems to fit in together, the decor, the bridal bed covers and the gubahans. Well they better be perfect since I have to sacrifice by sleeping on the parquet floor for 1 week now, to give way to the decorations and all. So much for being the pengantin.


And so, the second pair of shoes, custom-made at a shoe boutique, arrived last night too. Preety in silverish grey, with the sweet floral design of white and silver beads attachments. Damn, I love my wedding shoes. Wait, I love shoes. Period.



Am going to JB with my family for last minute borong later.
whee.
And I so cant wait to do my henna too. It will be the first time i henna-designed my hands and feet.
:)

writtern @12:17 PM