<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Everything at 22? Boleh tahan..
Tuesday, March 04, 2008

3 more days to go..


And i am so freaking tired from work.
Plus the last minute preparation to make things perfect, to us at least.


Given Yasmin by the doctor.
And I already have side effects.
Of nausea and tender fuller breasts.
Pros and cons?
haha
Love wants me to drop the pill. Are we that ready?
wo-kay.


Last night phone conversation upset me to a certain extent.
But I am glad things worked out in the morning.

Cold feet aint my problem. (hopefully never)
Coz I am ready for this, for marriage. I am that steady.
Yes there are things that I wish I could have more time for, but with you by my side, oh yeah we'll make time for everything t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r.
double whammy. :)


Btw i just gotten
this.
Damn Yummy.
Coz for me to love something non-satin to sleep in, it is a big deal.


And oooooooooh... the man suggested I do up a just-married tshirt to be worn(by me only. :P) during our honeymoon.
How cool is that he?

writtern @12:17 AM