<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Yes, i am thankful I have him and you
Friday, February 08, 2008

It was just another lunch date full of stories to share with her. And that was also when she told me all the horrible things men have done to her friends. To tell you the truth, you made me so worried.


Up until you said, ".... Sometimes shof, people tell you all these stories not to make you worry. This is to make you cherish the one you have. You should know that you're lucky to have him."


Thank you, dear friend of mine.
And insya allah, I wont forget those words. Believe me, as simple as that may sound to others, it means alot to me.


Words and advices like this, i believe, is what I need not only now, but for the future too... To make me realise that I am after all blessed and most important thing of all to be thankful I have him.


You made me smile, dear. And I am grateful I have you as my friend too.
Thank you once again.
:)

writtern @12:07 AM