The third pain
Sunday, February 24, 2008
I told my friends before that before I die, I must go through these two painful things.
They are losing my virginity and giving birth.
Well, I would like to add the third pain.
That is the pain from doing a brazilian wax.
It hurt so much.
But i survived. yeay.
30 minutes of "torture" and biting of a towel.
And it doesnt help to know that the fact i've been shaving since secondary school(which according to the therapist is such a tender age), made it more difficult for my hair to come out.
But i so like the end product.
And I still cannot believe there are people who make a living looking at pussies.
Ok, so does the gynae.
fine.
Anyways, I am going to scout for kain at arab street with ayah later.
This time round, it will be for the room decor..
I like it virgin white and gold.
Like azura said, nothing can go wrong with white and gold.
:)
They are losing my virginity and giving birth.
Well, I would like to add the third pain.
That is the pain from doing a brazilian wax.
It hurt so much.
But i survived. yeay.
30 minutes of "torture" and biting of a towel.
And it doesnt help to know that the fact i've been shaving since secondary school(which according to the therapist is such a tender age), made it more difficult for my hair to come out.
But i so like the end product.
And I still cannot believe there are people who make a living looking at pussies.
Ok, so does the gynae.
fine.
Anyways, I am going to scout for kain at arab street with ayah later.
This time round, it will be for the room decor..
I like it virgin white and gold.
Like azura said, nothing can go wrong with white and gold.
:)
