<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

I don't want to fall in love with convenience.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I agree, we need the change. Lesser of this, more of the others.


Let us do it differently, and see how things go.


Cheers to the new change. :)


Aniways, on a funny note, im in my third week of my working life and i am known for the most uncool reason. I tend to trip and fell at the staircase lah. *blush*. But i am definitely improving okay. Firstly, I stopped wearing killer heels . Secondly, i have begun to walk, instead of brisk-walking or running. heh.


And just when i want to begin to slack in my dressing to work, the colleagues around me are doing the opposite. Thanks shof, you know you started it. *pulls hair*


The thing about work... sometimes it is great... sometimes it's a f*rk.
And i realised that I look forward to the weekend more often now than before. Someone suggested i should have a countdown to pay day instead of the wedding day to serve as a motivation to drag my ass to work. hur hur.


So its 52 more days to the day, and also 15 more days til the beginning of the "pantang". Alah you know, the darah manis hooha.
urgh.

writtern @11:23 PM