Seafood at JB again. :)
Thursday, December 13, 2007
The chosing of outfits for wedding, done.
yeay.
And i found out that i have this thing for songket.
:P
But the rojak colours i chose for my side.. i bet the decor man will have a major headache.
heh.
Nonetheless, i have my favourite colour.
No, it aint blue like it used to be. Its red.
I look good in red.
duh.
I think the woman who served me (and damn, she was good and patient) was the owner herself. And i only discovered that when i browsed through Love's (oops i meant bought-for-me) wedding mags just now.
I am horrible, i know.
yeay.
And i found out that i have this thing for songket.
:P
But the rojak colours i chose for my side.. i bet the decor man will have a major headache.
heh.
Nonetheless, i have my favourite colour.
No, it aint blue like it used to be. Its red.
I look good in red.
duh.
I think the woman who served me (and damn, she was good and patient) was the owner herself. And i only discovered that when i browsed through Love's (oops i meant bought-for-me) wedding mags just now.
I am horrible, i know.
