<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

December is for Dulangs :)
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So when the love of my life said, " This december, we have to settle our dulangs.", I couldnt help but gave him the widest smile ever. And the feeling was the same, like when he told me his parents are coming over to ask for my hand in marriage.


Those same butterflies-in-the-stomach kinda feeling.
*grins*


Its gonna be 3 months to our wedding soon..
3 months, i am ecstatic. :P


And the man complained (oops... i meant he told me like in a fyi kinda tone) that his colleague whose wedding falls on the same date as ours, had already tried out and chose the wedding outfits. In other words. Dah settle baju lah tu.
Hur hur.. Let me get this exam outta my way first k darling. And come december, im all yours baby. :)


I just wish i know of anybody whose husband/fiance is the more enthusiastic significant other in this getting-married phase. So I can stop feeling weird and maybe, we can laugh our heart out at our lovable men.


Hmm, i guess I am a marriage kinda person after all. I think of the house, the renovation, the baby's room, the number of babies, the job-increments, the next car we gonna get.. you know, the 1-10 years down the road kinda stuff. Oh dont get me wrong, I am enjoying every bit of going through the preparations for the wedding. But whats happening after that, is what I am truly excited about.


But then again, i do have to get myself elbow deep in this wedding hoo-ha. Coz if i am not making the decisions, i will drive my parents nuts. *lolz*.
And so far, ive chosen the theme, the colours and the wedding cake.
Left with trying out baju pengantin, wedding cards and the wedding favors.


See, nothing to worry bout right?
Told ya im fine like that.
*beams*


And we will be going for our hdb appointment this coming Monday.
hohoho.

writtern @3:36 PM