Gotta put a stop to it
Thursday, September 06, 2007
14 hours straight of coding and figuring out the damn database.
My neck hurts,
my eyes are watery,
and i keep on munching the whole day coz im freaking frustrated!
If only we are married now.
I can substitute snacking with sex, right?
Angry sex.
Nasty, yet kinky.
*wonders*
Ok, thats it. I need my rest.
Feels like "bubbling" my partner tomorrow.
He should be punished, seriously.
Coz he hasnt done his part yet.
that fugger.
*shakes head*
My neck hurts,
my eyes are watery,
and i keep on munching the whole day coz im freaking frustrated!
If only we are married now.
I can substitute snacking with sex, right?
Angry sex.
Nasty, yet kinky.
*wonders*
Ok, thats it. I need my rest.
Feels like "bubbling" my partner tomorrow.
He should be punished, seriously.
Coz he hasnt done his part yet.
that fugger.
*shakes head*
