coincidences, tags and yes, the email(s)
Friday, September 28, 2007
Havent been blogging much as the tags on my tagboard was an entry on its own.No?
Recess week it is..
but it doesnt feel like a well-deserved break for me.
I still code like a bangla.
And its not even for money's sake.
And fugger was an arse.
Blardy authoritative.
And seriously, he msged me more than Love does, which means, way too many.
And everyday, he would ask me to report back to him.
Kepala hotak dia lah.
Ape, self proclaimed leader?
*puh-tuiiii*
And sms like "Check your email.Revert to me your status"
and anything along that line
I.dont.like.that. AT ALL.
So what did i do?
I told him off.
in the email he sent to me.
Entah lah.. cant wait to get this over and done with. He is a serious pain in my rectum.
God, I miss my MCsquare buddies.
the serious us
the coding-party-aftermath usthe second home
Anyways, i went for an interview just now. I dont really know whats wrong with me. Seriously.
Coz the first question i asked him was on maternity leave.
hur hur.
dah buang tebiat.
Orang lain mesti tanya pasal increment lah.. job prospect lah..
and i asked bout maternity leave.
*lolz*
And that interviewer, he sure blushed like hell. He couldnt even look at me in the eye
when he answered.
*grinz*
Oh by the way,
the ex of his emailed me.
heh.
Na-ah, im not gonna post it up here.
coz I.just.dont.do.that.
