<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Whatever.. what's next
Tuesday, August 28, 2007

None of you were ever there for me, so quit flattering yourself/ves that you used to.
For the past years, not even one Swiss people were there.
Through my highs or lows.
Not even my bestfriend, was there then.


And hell yeah we are making up for that.
Though she's schooling now (and she definitely knows 1st hand how busy school life is), we do impromptu meet ups, as much as we could.


I felt sorry for YOU that YOU have this mindset just because im not super close (what this means anyway? like what? just by spending time together doing stuffs shows you're bonded)with the Swiss people, i dont have any friends at all. PUH-LEASE.


I have plenty of them.
Of different networks, mind you.

Yes we stick well.


And honestly, they are always there for me.
Maybe because my course requires me to spend so much time in school, with them. Well, maybe.


And mind you,
i have never even said/blogged that I am "high" up there.(
It is you who feels that way.
Its not my fault that you feel inferior. seriously.
I am not a heartless bitch. Never has it come across my mind to treat YOU differently because of whatever differences there are. And i know i havent.

Even if it seems like asif I am "high" up there, it wasnt an easy ride for me.
I struggled for 3 god damn years to still be in this course. I really struggled. My SOC mates can vouch on that.
I din give up half way, and worse, give up forever.


And what's your problem with me in cloud 9 or 9000?
Im gonna get married for goodness sake.
Which bride-to-be doesnt feel that way?


So maybe because i blogged bout my happy times and there are more pictures of Love in my blog now, and i dont have time to spend with you/swiss people (coz apparently you guys love Saturdays instead of Sundays) you have to think im just friend-less.
Its my blog anyway, i can choose what to talk about. Most of the entries are happy ones, so what? I am seriously happy. I am not those bloggers that post out their whole problem on the net. Tell everybody they are feeling down, quarreling or what not. Like asif, the readers can really help to solve it. And im not that people who only run to one person, to solve their problems. Cause it doesnt make sense. If that one person has the answers to everything and could solve anything for you, might as well she/he becomes God. Nauzubillah.


mengarut.
I wont be surprise if you try to "gang up" some of them against me.
To you its about choosing sides right?
To me its just childish.
And i know not all of the Swiss people are childish
.


Dont worry im making it easy for you.
You had crossed the line .
Its over.

writtern @3:59 PM