It is the PMS talking. uhuh.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
I hate finding partners for project.
Totally abhor it. Especially programming projects. Seriously.
Coz they are always either too good for me or as lousy as me.
Fark.
And there is this particular Malay guy, my junior, that i feel like strangling oh-so-badly. Arrogant bastard.
And i also wont mind kicking the asses of some chinots who replied to my post asking me how good is my programming and to have found out later that they are sucky programmers after all.
What a *toot*.
Argh.
This whole thingy of finding a mate, be-chummy-since-we-are-in-this-together shit, and sky-high enthusiasms.. dont feel like it is my game anymore. God, i feel old. Really really old. Must be the last-semester syndrome. Ah fark.
So i guess i should look at the bright side of this.
I do have promising lunch dates.
I still have unexpected coffee dates (that were turned down of course *look innocently at my Love*)
And i always enjoy the endless questions about my wedding from those who share my enthusiasm.
Ahh.. just some of the perks of going back to school. *smile*
But i still feel like strangling that junior. damn.
God, this must be the PMS, my ugly girlfriend, talking. Urghh.
And its crappier that i can feel horny even when im having menstrual cramps.
Weird.
And oh, believe this. I am trying to learn ASP.NET in 1day. Well, that is according to the book, ASP.NET in 24hours.
Yar, 24 hours if you dont pee or shit or bathe or stoned or watched tv or date or whatever lah. Borrowed this book 12hours ago and i am still in hour 2 chapter.
Wonder if i can sue them.
Arghhhhhhhh.
I really hate that blardy junior
Totally abhor it. Especially programming projects. Seriously.
Coz they are always either too good for me or as lousy as me.
Fark.
And there is this particular Malay guy, my junior, that i feel like strangling oh-so-badly. Arrogant bastard.
And i also wont mind kicking the asses of some chinots who replied to my post asking me how good is my programming and to have found out later that they are sucky programmers after all.
What a *toot*.
Argh.
This whole thingy of finding a mate, be-chummy-since-we-are-in-this-together shit, and sky-high enthusiasms.. dont feel like it is my game anymore. God, i feel old. Really really old. Must be the last-semester syndrome. Ah fark.
So i guess i should look at the bright side of this.
I do have promising lunch dates.
I still have unexpected coffee dates (that were turned down of course *look innocently at my Love*)
And i always enjoy the endless questions about my wedding from those who share my enthusiasm.
Ahh.. just some of the perks of going back to school. *smile*
But i still feel like strangling that junior. damn.
God, this must be the PMS, my ugly girlfriend, talking. Urghh.
And its crappier that i can feel horny even when im having menstrual cramps.
Weird.
And oh, believe this. I am trying to learn ASP.NET in 1day. Well, that is according to the book, ASP.NET in 24hours.
Yar, 24 hours if you dont pee or shit or bathe or stoned or watched tv or date or whatever lah. Borrowed this book 12hours ago and i am still in hour 2 chapter.
Wonder if i can sue them.
Arghhhhhhhh.
I really hate that blardy junior
