I am a foodie, really.
:)
We managed to finish one whole box. I believe i ate half of the small pizza. *shakes head*
The next day, dear stomach of mine kempunan to eat the Rex Chicken Rice. Love was ok with it and headed to town at once. We ordered this much, and were taking our own sweet time finishing the food.
Yummy! I tink i can smell the food!!
Love loves the cincau.
After heavy meal, we watched Simpsons the movie. Had a good hearty laugh through out the show. And our favourite part of the show was when Homer put out his middle fingers while being sucked into the quick sand. Then he got a lil stuck, and the people clawed and raked his head. haha.
And finally, just now, Love and me went to JB for our usual short trip of good food. We had Kenny Rogers' quarter meals.
Back to the old dating days huh Love?
Love's
Mine, huge chicken i got there. The Mac and cheese is a must have for me. 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That's a random shot of me. Well, the irritated and worried look to be exact. haha. Do me a favour people. Please remind me to go for lipo suction on the cheeks ok. Been sucking in my cheeks since forever, but to no avail lah! *lolz*
Btw, Love got himself a pair of spectacles from JB. Though i prefer the Levi's, this is worth the money. And that specs look good on me too. heh.
Aniways, school is starting soon. Argh. I'll be that busy bee again. boooo.
And im back to the same old square of the same cycle. I guess the only thing that'll cheer me up is lunch/evening/any time dates with my favourite gfs. You girls know who you are. *winks*
P.S: To that someone i know, i am honestly happy for you. And I am amazed that you remembered the words i said, ie "Love comes when you least expect it". haha. So its true for both of us now yar?
P.P.S: To my Love, thanks for being the lovable fiance that you are. You bring me out on dates, layankan the things that i want, you were there with me through my rough times, you bettered urself , i know that thank-yous are just not enough. I promise to better myself too ok.
P.P.P.S: Dim lightings photos of Love never fail to turn me on. Btw darling, jangan marah2 k. You wouldnt want my frown lines, would you? *grinz*

