Ive gotten my anniversary gifts.
Yups, the love of my life decided to buy me practical gifts.
Nothing diamond-like though.
But its kinda hot and cool.
and if i wanna quote what fasha said...
"That is soooo U, Shof!"
yups.
Sure those are.
So Love bought me shoes to spare me the pain and agony of strutting in heels like I used to then. Since ive been spending(and will be spending) 3times more of my hours breathing in school then at home. I do definitely need to make myself feels comfortable in school now. At first I wasnt really interested in getting myself a sport shoes since i can only imagine me wearing such shoes for gym. blehz. But after getting used to the slippers he bought for me, and now this shoes(which do not look like as if i am gonna run 2.4km everyday), to tell you the truth, its NOT bad at all. *grinz*
And i absolutely loveeeeee the bag (Though most adore my shoes more).. Its uber cool and different. The graphic-like designs and the many compartments available, totally rocks. heh. And its big enough for laptops+charger+books&files+water bottle+makeup bag+ wallet. The campak-everything-in bag. But with appropriate compartments to make me feel organised bout my stuffs.
Now, im left with buying myself that particular jacket and that ralph lauren polo t-shirt.
Ehem.
Since my Love is planning to get me something N-I-C-E for my birthday.
*huge-grin*
Aniways.. here are the freaking overdue anniversary dinner at carousel.
the spaghetti was fantasic. The chef whipped it up on the spot. I just need to tell him which pasta and what ingredients i want it my spaghetti and TA-DA!

yupz its carousel

A hungry man is an angry man
