<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

If you loved me, you would be here with me?
Thursday, December 28, 2006

Some days

are just too perfect,
or simply divine.

And there are some days,

that I do wish that you could be here with me.
when i really.. rEALLY.. REALLY need you,
and also when hearing your voice is just not enough.

Feeling selfish, i know.
And im a bitch for putting you in that position, when i know that you are never to be blamed in the first place.

I better suck this up soon, and be happy of whatever time you have for me when you are in Spore, before you go off again.

Just a few more months, i hope.
I do not want to unconsciously stop hoping and wondering and begin to feel indifferent bout it.

I hate passing phases like this.Dont you?

writtern @6:51 PM