Feels like dancing on my tiptoes
Monday, November 13, 2006
Haf to love the weekends.
Saturday was spent at Hougang, one of his friend got married. The couple look adorably sweet together. And that Mak Andam, is a simply must get! haha..
Sunday was beautiful and perfect. I had decided to celebrate our engagement anniversary though it falls on the 9th. I am proud to say that I, Siti Shofurah Bte Rahmad, did all the planning since darling Fiance of mine doesnt initiates it, and of coz, becoz i simply wna surprise him. *beams*
In all, it was perfect. Every single minute of it. And i am certainly left breathless by the end of the day. *smilez*
Let the pixies do the talking ait..
Saturday was spent at Hougang, one of his friend got married. The couple look adorably sweet together. And that Mak Andam, is a simply must get! haha..
Sunday was beautiful and perfect. I had decided to celebrate our engagement anniversary though it falls on the 9th. I am proud to say that I, Siti Shofurah Bte Rahmad, did all the planning since darling Fiance of mine doesnt initiates it, and of coz, becoz i simply wna surprise him. *beams*
In all, it was perfect. Every single minute of it. And i am certainly left breathless by the end of the day. *smilez*
Let the pixies do the talking ait..
that cheeky smileAfter half an hour, and also after i forgot that he was late just now.....
the all-smiley-us
In the evening: At vivocity, when we found out that the tixs left for The Prestige were the $30 ones, we decided to take a short boat trip instead.. haha
the beautiful Coach LadyAt night : The perfect Italian dinner at esplanade mall. Great ambience. Good food. Nice bill.
my preety boy's preety smile

i know, im cool like that.*winks*
Simply....Happy.contented.blissful.blessed.gratified.ecstatic.loved.in love.
May Allah bless our relationship. Insya Allah.


