Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Aerosmith - I dont wna miss a thing
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while your sleeping
While your far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment i spend with you is a moment i treasure..
I dont wanna close my eyes
I dont wanna fall sleep cause i miss you babe
And i dont wanna miss a thing
Cause even when i dream of you the sweetest dream will never d
I still miss you babe and i dont wanna miss a thing
Lying close to you feeling your heart beatingAnd i wondering what you're dreamingWondering if its me you're seeingThen i kiss your eyes and thank god we're togetherCause i wanna stay with you in this moment foreverforever and ever
Promised you no more tears, no more pleading to U to come home when U definitely cantNo matter how much I am missing you then, now, tomorrow and for every second thereafter.I will wait for you patiently here, like I always do.No, its not goodbye baby.. Its I'll see you soon. *smilez*
Love on his last day of reservist

