Today, the end of ramadhan. Tomorrow, the start of the month of syawal. I am indeed excited. Corrections, very very exuberant.
This year Raya will be a special one to me.
Its the first time Raya I will be spending with someone significant, someone whom I love and want to share the rest of my life with, and he is of course, my Fiance. *smilez* and that means I will be raya-ing with two families too. (Which equals to endless good food and the bestest company)
Alhamdulillah.
The engagement...
It was never a rush for me. I was already at the point of my life where I know what I want.
And he compliments every single wants of mine. Having him in my life, din stop me from achieving what I want. He is like my constant motivator, the one whom I trust enough to catch me when I fall, the one whom I know will love me through every single highs and lows of my life, the one I never feel ashamed to share my deepest darkest secrets (those which I dont even feel comfortable telling my best friend), the one who I could open up to without being judged, the one who not only sincerely share my joys and happiness, but pray that I'll be blessed with more of those too.
He is after all my Everything.
Every single night I will pray for our happiness , the strength to go through every single obstacles we faced while we are engaged and for our relationship to last till we meet again in heaven, Insya Allah.
I am blessed this Eid Mubarak.
And it is only to Allah that I am profoundly grateful to.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslimin n muslimah. Enjoy this month with your loved ones ait?
