Pesanan dari kekasih
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Funny im not excited bout tomorro. I know that guhzillion normal people will feel a lil teeny-weeny excited since it'll be their first time driving a car. As in right now, im still feeling blunt. Am wondering tho if my instructor gonna make me sit on a phonebook or not. sheesh.
Btw i got myself a pesanan dari kekasih..
He said :
Sayang, u besok pakai your white shoes k. Jgn pakai heels, sikit pun tak leh k. Abih besok u pakai apa? Jangan pakai skirt tau. Pakai sluar panjang. Abih ur baju pakai labuh2 tau. Jangan nampak longkang k.
*lolz*.
Btw, Love din fancy my new dyed hair.hmm.. So i dyed it red. But its a soft warm and natural tone. I know I look great. And i know he likes it alot. He just wanna be the pious man that gonna lead his wifey-to-be to the right path now and in the future. tee-hee..
And to Ain, what you commented last nite to me is indeed true.
Not many men nowadays go for terawih.
And truthfully, im glad he does.
Btw i got myself a pesanan dari kekasih..
He said :
Sayang, u besok pakai your white shoes k. Jgn pakai heels, sikit pun tak leh k. Abih besok u pakai apa? Jangan pakai skirt tau. Pakai sluar panjang. Abih ur baju pakai labuh2 tau. Jangan nampak longkang k.
*lolz*.
Btw, Love din fancy my new dyed hair.hmm.. So i dyed it red. But its a soft warm and natural tone. I know I look great. And i know he likes it alot. He just wanna be the pious man that gonna lead his wifey-to-be to the right path now and in the future. tee-hee..
And to Ain, what you commented last nite to me is indeed true.
Not many men nowadays go for terawih.
And truthfully, im glad he does.
