<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Then, he went off too soon , had been gone too long. Now he is back. My love is back in my arms. That same face, the comforting arms that wrap perfectly around my body, the familiar warmth of his breath.. everything, every single fiber of him. There he was, right in front of my eyes.. So he is here now. And it still feel surreal at that moment.


I lifted my finger, touched his cheek. Traced the side of his face.
Oh yeah, he is.
I put my hands back on my lap. Start to wonder again.
How does it feel to hold his hand?
I placed my hand on top of his(which is on top of the gear lever), i intertwined my little fingers between his(like i always do when he drives).
It feels the same.
It feels perfect.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.
Tried my best to remember his voice.
I know its deep and soothing.
But how exactly does it sound like?
I couldnt remember, Shit.
Oh god, y cant i say something?


"I miss you"
"I miss you too"

Smiles...
Yes, this is h-i-m, my Love. The man of my dreams. The man im gonna be engaged to, gonna spend our lifetime together ,have babies with and grow old gracefully together. The man that not only I have always loved , but I am in love with. And he still do have the power to make my tummy topsy turvy, make me blush non-stop, make my heart skips everytime our eyes meet, make me have the pleasant yet funny chills every moment he is close to me...


"B, asal you nangis?"
"ish, takda pape lah."

I looked away and smiled, with baby tears of joy in my eyes.


Its just days now. I had long stopped counting. *smilez*

writtern @12:22 AM