Like my 0wn
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Im glad baby decided to stay longer this time round. I know he missed home so much, his family,friends,soccer and Me of course. Ok2, maybe also becoz of the surgery he had to go through to extract two wisdom teeth (and his face is as bulat as mine.. *evil grinz*), he need all the days he could have here, to be pampered by his mom and me. lolz..
Last Sunday, i went out with his family to celebrate baby's dad's burfdae. So we had lunch at ZamZam, suggested by Love (told him b4 that my parents always go dating there.. hehe). It was a scrumptious heavy meal that left everyone so kenyang. Kalau boleh bukak zip seluar, dah lama me bukak dah.. hehe. After that, we walked around arab street and bumped into his makciks2.. so yeah, kena scanned up and down abit but im so used to it now, and furthermore, baby's family never makes me feel left out. Seriously, I feel like Ive been part of the family since forever.. Ooh btw, one of his makcik, was my ustazah back then in Al-Khair. hah! Teringat zaman madrasah's one of the few top scorers dulu. Hmm.. skrg dah a teeny weeny karat. Maybe I should go for the weekly syarahan with Love, like he suggested.
On last wednesday pulak, me, Love and his parents went geylang to look for kain. Love's parents want me to wear the same kain as Love's family, for his sister's wedding. hurhur.. I thought it was so cool and different, and I felt honoured of course. Even my family din think of buying the same kain for Along's wedding. So after an hour of choosing the kain, we finally settled on this beautiful baby purple kain. It was so sweet and lovely. I knew I'll look breathtaking in that. *grinz*. And baby and his dad got this most beautiful pinkish-purplish kain. And i bet this Love of mine will look yummy in it. haha.
And the 3rd time i spent time together with love's family was yesterday, where Love's family ajak me to celebrate his parents' 31st anniversary. Wow.. Long huh? So we went to have a big meal at Bedok's Corner. Yeah, the food there was so yummy. Highly recommended! So we had dinner from 8 to 10.30pm. It was long coz we waited for Mas' (baby's sis) fiance, Izrin. So theres satay, chicken rice, rojak, mee kuah, soto, kway teow and etc etc. Again, i enjoyed good food.. Went home a happy woman, as always.
I seriously envy all these older couples (my parents' generation). They take marriage seriously. It amazes me sometimes to know that, some of them din even know each other when they said their wedding vows but their marriage can last up to a lifetime. I know sacrifices are always made in marriage. There's love, trust, honesty, understanding and respect too. But most important of all, i believe wat makes marriage works is definitely agama. Without a strong base of agama, marriage wont last. Something to think about definitely.
And i cant wait to see Love later and go to his friend's wedding in Jurong. Pixies of this, and hadi's graduating ceremony from CD will be up soon, promise. Talking bout that mat, i missed him alot. Havent been able to spend time with him lately. And yesterday he went to Spa (the urut2 jenis) with his CD frens. I warned him bout the sleezy twist bout this urut thingy. Urgh, disgusted. bluek. But he told me he knew bout it and of course he wont go for such "offer". Well, i trust him 100% bt i dont trust his horny CD friends. hurhur. Better not think bout it too much rite?
Oh btw, i cant help counting down the days when we'll be one step closer.. InsyaAllah
