<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Lazy friday morning
Friday, July 21, 2006

Feeling so lazy this morning.. been snuggling in bed and watching tv since forever.. tsk tsk. Shame on me.. *blush*.. Ah heck.. Blame the tv for showing good shows. Rockstar Supernova just ended. And hell yeah im enjoying the show. I aint really a rock chick though, but the way these hard rockers rocked their stuffs on the stage were really awesome. Professional, definitely. So rockstar done, and now contender's up. Yups i love to watch boxing, and to tell you, its way different from wrestling. I can never watch wrestling, i donno if the weird costumes (or maybe just the undies) are to be blamed or because i always feel its all an act or simply all of them look outrageous when they wrestle. Boxing is just different. And this show definitely portrays the real deal these boxers went through. I just have to say I really respect the wives of these boxers. I donno how they could not just have allowed but also watch their husbands battle in the ring. I know i definitely do not have the strength to do that, seriously.


I just love fridays. No no, not just because its the muslim holy day, and i get to see stream of men going to the mosque, nor is it because my mom din work today and i dont have to cook, but because friday has always been the day that my sweet Love is coming back. *smilez*. And ive been counting down the hours .. I just need to be in his arms again. Need to feel the comfort and love. Lately, baby was kinda occupied. Blame the big boss who decided to fly down to jakarta too. hurhur.. But im glad he wasnt so lonely like he always do. *smilez*. And i could definitely sense the happy-him through the phone. hehe.. Whatever it is, i want him home asap. Kinda scared hearing the news bout the earthquake there. Im so worried, nobody can really understand exactly what im feeling. I cant help but pray for him all the time.

Bidding of modules starting soon. I realised that most of my mods i'll be taking alone. Argh.. nevermind, here's my chance to mix around and definitely be so much more independent.. *blehz*. And oooh yesterday, i dragged my ass to school for a quick session with my lecturer. And i bumped into a couple of my friends. *smilez*.. And hell yeah, there were "fresh-paint" everywhere. I couldnt stop laughing at myself while observing them. Relax lah kalau ye pun.. They are trying so hard lah to fit in, seriously, i can just drop down and roll in laughter anitime. haiz.. okie2, enuff bitching..


7hours and counting.. *smilez*
Oh, fyi, my red hot letter is beautifully done *grinz*

writtern @12:07 PM