<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Im all good
Tuesday, July 18, 2006


Its 10pm.. ah heck, CSI can wait.. I just feel like ranting this out..


To you,
You are my close fren whom i shared my joys and sorrows together, and i believed its vice versa too. Im sorry your life aint that happy or joyous or simply nonperfect at the moment. Life is after all unfair. Girl, I am a thoughtful and considerate person.But i cant pretend that im not happy with my Love. At least i dont go around talking bout him all the time, u of all people know, i dont do that. Ok fine,
im blessed now. But you know you will find yours, if only you believe in yourself. I know your love life aint what you've been hoping for, but its not your fault, its not my fault, its not anibody's fault. So please, i dont understand the scarsms.. You are miserable because of that *toot*, we know. But you dont have to be negative towards others. Nearly all the time, i felt like as if i have been pressuring myself to make you happy, to help you forget bout ur sadness, so much so that it has become an obligation. I dont mind doing it, but knowing me and how much i am willing to do my best for my love ones, i am always disappointed with the outcomes. I felt like a failure, everytime i realised, i din do good enuff. Im soree, I truly am. I promise, I'll do my best everytime you need me okie. In the mean time, please be strong. Youre in my prayers too okie girl. *smiles*

Ok.. felt so much better alreay.. *giggles*
Aniways, monday nite was gerek. I spent it with Ain and bai. Splendid as usual. We had dinner at this kedai kopi near Ain's place. It was gerek. I got to eat Hainanese Chicken Rice.. woohoo. Quite nice but definitely not as nice as Rex Chicken Rice *hinting my baby*. and Bai ate fries and shared carrot-cake with Ain. The food was a-ok, wasnt that fantastic. After all, its the company that matters. The whole time during dinner, Ain played MP3 songs from her new hp. Ooooh, i just love her hp, its nice and the functions for the camera are superb too. Haiz, a lil jealous coz i haf to wait the end of the year to change my hp. After dinner, we rest for like 10mins before heading MacD for dessert.. haha.. all Ain's idea. Dia dah kempunan ice cream lah..


So at MacD, me and her had hot fudge sundae while Bai just drank milo. Oh, the most funny thing that happened was when we placed our order. I noticed bai was giggling when this nyonya who served us repeated our order.I couldnt hear much but simply went "yar.. yar".. Then bai asked me if i heard what that nyonya said. Before I could reply to her, that nyonya looked at me and said, "2 hot fuck ah?". I went "har?" so loudly and tried my best to suppress my laughter. Bai saved me by saying "yes aunty" and the nyonya did her work. The moment she turned, we laughed out so loud. hahaha.. And bai still got the chix to say "Quick ah aunty, i want hot one".


lolz..
The superb day ended around 9.30pm. We all went home as happy women. *smilez*


3 multishot pics taken using Ain's new hp. cool!!

PS : Btw, sorree to burst whoever's bubble but i aint getting married anitime soon.haiyah.. who started the rumours ni??? tsk tsk tsk.

writtern @10:07 PM