Familiar faces :)
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Had the best fun-packed Saturday, this month..
The whole fun deal started with a 11 am late breakfast or isit early lunch with Love( according to him, rockstars call that breakfast) at our favourite kedai kopi, Alip. *smilez*. I wasnt so sure what i want to feast on at first. Fickle-minded as always, i was telling baby i want mee rebus, then i changed it to lontong, to mee soto next , then again to nasi lemak, and to the prata - All because i kept looking at what others were having there. haha.. And im happy to say this, that I managed to settle with mee soto. *grinz*.. Well, actually, i had a huge breakfast where not only did i finished my food, i helped Love to finish his. And i ate chocolate too after that. Yeah, amazing stomach i have here. *blush*. Love told me its possibly because i havent been eating real food this past few days. It was kinda true. I did lost my appetite for a couple of days. lolz. Fine2, i was missing him like crazy. hehe.
After breakfast, i went straight home to change for Azura's birthday party in the afternoon. Oooh , I wore preety hot green off-shoulder together with a flirty white skirt.Well said, just like a D-I-V-A (as always.. ahakz). But before that, we managed to squeeze in 45min of meet-up with Faizad, Syida and zuzu. Zuzu is so big now, and he looks so much adorable. I enjoyed watching him, especially when he moved his little body to the songs. Like what baby said, this lil kiddo will definitely be a dancer when he grows up. lolz..Short meet up ended with them heading Holland V Starbux, and us, to Azura's place at Jelapang. I was worried coz i thot i was so late. Though its just half an hour late, i was the 3rd friend of hers to arrive. *smilez*.. tee hee. I took lots of pixies at the party, no no, not my photos (ok fine, i did shiok sendiri a lil), but i voluntarily became azura's photographer. superb.
The birthday party was great. I loveeeeeeeee the food. Seriously. The satay, were just SUPERB. And as usual theres the pedas spaghetti(how the toot can i forgot its PEDAS!!), her famous sardine roll, the mee hoon, ayam goreng,fruit salad,bubur chacha and the delicious chocolate cake from Prima Deli. The most unbelievable thing happened was when we (yes, us, the 21-yr old ladies) played 7-up and this game where we have to recall everybody else's names, with whoelse but 11 yr old kids(her cousin's friends). haha. Imagine the 10years gap between us. All of us were like W-O-K-A-Y. We did have fun, seriously. Though we laughed nearly all the time, everytime we thought about it. And I would love to congrat Muneh for being the champion in 7-up(hmmmmm). *grinz*
After the party, Love and me headed town. Thot of catching Pirates or "How much do u love me?",an R21 movie. It'll be my first R21 movie, if we had watched that. But we din *pouts*.. Love wasnt into wasting 2hrs sitting down when we could do a whole lot of things. So we had early dinner next. I satisfied my cravings for pasta with lots and lots and lots of cheese. We had splendid early dinner over serious conversation. I was glad to know that whatever im feeling rite now was normal. *big smilez*. And its not cold-feet, alhamdulillah.. I just hate that word, to tell ya the truth.
We walked around town for hours, watch-hunting. And we have set our eyes on a watch for each of us. They are perfect, And we are not, i repeat, NOT getting a couple's set watches(they are always ugly, i donno why). So yeah, insya allah, those will be ours soon.
Our day ended earlier than usual around 9ish at nite. Love sent me to the door as a gentleman always do. Was surprised to see ayah went out to talk to him.So they sat outside and have a conversation. lolz. So he was getting comfy with my sweet baby. *big grinz*. I like that. And i appreciated it. Knowing how busy ayah is lately and how he usually will not interact that much let alone bond like that with any of my guyfriends, proves how special baby is to ayah and to my whole family too. Love you sayang, *muaks*.
Saturday was another perfect day. Not just because I got to spend my lazy afternoon with my NUS friends at azura's place(doing catch ups and all), not just because, I got baby for myself for window-shopping, nor was it because we found the PERFECT gifts for one another, and it definitely wasnt because i was entitled to a subcard. ehem. But its because i got to see familiar faces, those faces that went through many things with me, joys and sorrows, ups and downs, bitching and prep-talking. And to add to it, they love and respect me for who i am. The excitement and happiness they have for me, was also purely sincere. Thanx gurls. *muakz*. And seeing Love again, that sweet smile he has everytime i told him i miss him, that cheeky grin he puts on everytime he checked me out(hell yeah he still does it.. heh), the same way he kissed or caressed my hands every now and then while driving, and the way he always pushed back my hair behind my ears or touched the side of my face when the lights are red, were just pure bliss.
Im in need of clearing up my head badly.. Has been feeling topsy-turvy.. Still am.
